Using our new Citizen Access portal you can check the council tax band or rateable value of properties within our local authority area.
Why not take a look around now?
You should return the completed and signed form to the revenues team, our email address and postal address are at the bottom of this page.
Class R - unoccupied caravan pitch or unoccupied boat mooring.Class G - property unoccupied because occupation is forbidden by law.Class D - property left unoccupied by someone who's in prison.Class P - property occupied by members and dependants of relevant visiting forces.You must advise us of any changes to your household, for example, if a young person becomes 18, or if a partner or friend moves into your property.Class S - property only occupied by people who are under 18 years of age.Class E - property left unoccupied by someone who's moved to receive care in a hospital or residential care home.Class V - property occupied by someone with diplomatic immunity providing that no one resident is a British citizen.This can be found under the heading Related Documents on the right hand side of this page.Go to the payment pages ยป.
To make a payment for council tax, business rates or housing benefit please visit our online payment pages.
After youve applied you must still pay the amount on your council tax bill until you hear from.
House name/number (optional) Postcode, we won't use this information to identify you.Class K - property left empty by students.Apply for or cancel a single person's discount.You can only claim a sole occupancy discount for your sole or main residence.Find out more authority to discuss, if you would like to nominate another person to contact us or liaise with us about your council tax account, you can do smart destinations aaa discount this by completing and returning the Authority to Discuss form.Class I - property unoccupied, previous occupier has left to receive care other than in hospital or at a residential care home.Class M - property is a hall of residence.Using your account number and the online key supplied on your latest bill or recovery notice you can: View your business rates or council tax account details.You may have to pay a fine if you dont tell.The following unoccupied properties may be exempt from council tax: Class B - property owned by a charity exempt for up to six months.

Class O - property held as armed forces accommodation.